Online Renewal Policies
- Overdue and reserve materials cannot be renewed online.
- Materials can be renewed one time only either online or at the library
- Materials cannot be renewed over the phone
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials cannot be renewed online. Contact the ILL staff at your campus to renew ILL materials.
To renew you need your employee / student ID. This is the 7 digit number on your ID card. If your ID has 6 digits add a 0 (zero) to the beginning. If it has 9 digits drop the first 2 digits.
Troy University Faculty, Staff & Students if you do not know your ID number:
To renew materials you need your employee / student ID number. This is the 7 digit number on your ID card. If your ID has 6 digits add a 0 (zero) to the beginning. If it has 9 digits drop the first 2 digits.
- Open Library Catalog (Classic) https://troyuniversity.on.worldcat.org/discovery
- In upper right of the screen select Sign In
- Enter your Troy University ID number
- The first time you sign in select Set/reset password.
- You will receive an email with instructions for creating the password. The e-mail, from email@example.com , will be sent to your Troy University e-mail.
- After you sign in, use the drop down arrow next to your name to select My Account
- Click Renew next to the items you wish to renew
- After renewing use the drop down menu to sign out.