- Tuition payments are due every Monday for the upcoming week.
- Payment options are as follows:
POS Machine (in Coleman Center Office) – debit or credit
- Enrollment/Deposit Fee for New Enrollment - $100.00 fee to be paid when enrollment has been accepted. The fee is non-refundable. Enrollment fees will be prorated, as needed.
- Annual Enrollment Fee - $100.00 fee will be paid annually on the anniversary start date for each child. This fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition Fee - Tuition for all age groups is $150.00 per week (regardless of attendance or holiday closures), which will be assessed on a weekly schedule. Tuition fees will not be prorated. Tuition for children enrolled in grant programs may vary, as required.
- Sibling Discount - Each additional child in a family will receive a 10% discount off of their fees. This does not include enrollment fees.
- Insufficient Fund Fee - A request for cash or money order will be made for all insufficient funds and a processing charge will be assessed.
- Late Pick Up Fee - Late fees will be assisted to those who pick up their children
after 6:00 PM. This policy is intended to ensure that there is no late pick-up, not
to provide an option for care
First Occurrence - Reminder note will be sent out
Second Occurrence - $1.00 for each minute past 6:00 pm
Third Occurrence - $5.00 for each minute past 6:00 pm
Fourth Occurrence - $10.00 for each minute past 6:00 pm
Child Care Financial Assistance
Coleman Center is affiliated with the Child Care Subsidy Program. Participants in this program will be required to adhere to all guidelines and policies of the Child Care Subsidy Program and Coleman Center, including but not limited to the following:
- Additional charges due to non-compliance (checking child in/out, incorrect number of hours, etc.), will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Participants will be financially responsible to Coleman Center for the difference between the child care subsidy and Coleman Center fees.
- If a participant is terminated from the Child Care Subsidy Program, he/she will be
responsible for all charges for services rendered by Coleman Center.
Alabama First Class Grant
- Tuition will be $10 for children enrolled in the grant program who attend from 8:00 am-2:30 pm.
- If child care is needed prior to 7:45 am or after 2:45 pm there is a $75.00 per week charge.
- Before and after hours are charged on a standing weekly basis and will not be prorated daily.
- Before and after hours will not be charged when the grant class is not in session for the entire week.
- If the before and after hours are no longer needed, a two - week notice will be required.
- If your child is not enrolled in the before/after program and the child arrives prior to 7:45 am or departs after 2:45 pm, there will be a $20.00 charge per day.
- If child care is needed on days that the grant classroom is not in session, there is a $150.00 weekly fee. This fee will be prorated for holidays at $30.00 per day.
- If child care is provided during the summer, there is a $150.00 per week fee. The parent will be charged for the entire summer regardless of attendance.
- Children enrolled in the grant classroom will not be included in the sibling discount.
- Children enrolled in the grant classroom will not be charged a registration fee for the grant program, before/after program or the summer program.