TROY in the Pacific
Founded in 1887, Troy University is a public, historic, international University with more than 168,000 alumni. Students choose TROY for its quality academic programs, reasonable cost, outstanding faculty and flexible in-class, online and blended class offerings.
TROY’s history of service to the military dates back to 1950, when it began offering voluntary education to soldiers at the Army’s Camp Rucker. The University continues that tradition of service by delivering undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate degrees through a variety of on-base, near-base and online programs.
As a result of the University’s continued commitment to serving the men and women of the United States military, TROY has been recognized by SR Education Group as a “Top Yellow Ribbon” online college. TROY has also ranked in U.S. News and World Report’s “Best for Veterans” and Military Times’ “Best for Vets” rankings. In addition, the University has been named to The Princeton Review’s “Best of the Southeast” rankings for 16 consecutive years and is among the top regional universities and most innovative universities in the South, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Troy University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Troy University.
- Temporary admission status allows students to begin taking courses immediately
- Busy schedules are accommodated by evening and week-end courses. Additionally, students are able to take a combination of onsite and online courses to expedite their degree program
- Students can complete any degree program in 18 months or less
- All professors have doctoral degrees and practical international relations experience
- Students can access their records at any time from any internet location in the world using Trojan Web Express
- Troy University accepts transfer credit from regionally accredited institutions as well as professional military courses