TROY in the Pacific
Excellence is a tradition at Troy University. Since it was founded more than a century ago, the University has been a leader in academics and affordability. This leadership has been recognized by a variety of individuals and organizations through out the Southeast and the nation, including Money magazine, which named Troy one of the top 25 "best buys" among the country's public universities and colleges. Global in perspective, the University is committed to providing undergraduate and graduate education in regional, national, and international communities for both traditional and nontraditional students. There are several reasons why students continue their education with Troy University.
- Troy University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Troy University.
- Temporary admission status allows students to begin taking courses immediately
- Busy schedules are accommodated by evening and week-end courses. Additionally, students are able to take a combination of onsite and online courses to expedite their degree program
- Students can complete any degree program in 18 months or less
- All professors have doctoral degrees and practical international relations experience
- Students can access their records at any time from any Internet location in the world using Trojan Web Express
- Troy University accepts transfer credit from regionally accredited institutions as well as professional military courses